Thursday, 12 January 2012

Allon-sy!

I'm off to the dark and mysterious foreign land, known as Jutland, tomorrow morning. Ahead of me is a 4 hour train ride though. But I should live.

I had a short shift at work today, and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I dislike my boss. It's as if he's PMS'ing 11 months of the year, and lightens up at christmas, 'cause his boyfriend gives him sum. Stupid pathetic little man.

I read my girlfriends updated blog last night, and was frankly quite surprised/very happy to see some of the stuff she wrote about me ^^
She's a little.. shy? of being public about the whole girlfriend/boyfriend thing. Well, not shy, but thinks it's gross when other people snog each other into the ground. Which is fair enough. And partly why I was surprised with her blog.
I better tell you something about her. She's geeky. And awesome. There.
Lol, no, she's really great in every way possible. We have a lot of similar interests, and I just love seeing her happy. Thankfully, she's not difficult to please (yeah, go on with the sexual jokes then :P ). We haven't known each other for that long, but I'm more than sure she's a keeper. I care a lot for her already!
Actually, she's so geeky, our first kiss was during the Batman Live show in Copenhagen (HELL YES!). Just thought I'd brag about that! 8D

Anywho. I best be off to bed, so I can't sleep on the train tomor... Wait, what? Damnit. I need to pack my PSP! Or some comics.. Decisions decisions..

Adios until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment