Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Free Wheelin'

Good evening!
Today's been a rather sunny day, with good company, and.. tyre-changing!
I should really keep this random weird stuff at a minimal..

Anywho. Yesterday I purchased a urethane 'R' for a future cosplay. I bet you'll never guess who it is? Okay, you guessed it. Of course it's Robin. Am I predictable? Probably, but who cares 8D
I have a few ideas, as to how to make this costume. First of all, I have a feeling it'll be super comfortable, as he seems to be wearing a type of trouser and not super slimming *cough cough* spandex pants, like the rest of the bats. Also, there's some really awesome looking padding in the ab- and chest area, which will be rather interesting I bet. His boots will be a challenge, but a good one. Also, if you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about, check this out: http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z48/Red-Space-Ranger/Robin%20Arkham%20City/Batman_Arkham-City_Series-1_Robin.jpg

I think I might do a lot of the suit myself this time around. I don't really have the reference I need yet, but I'm sure I'll get that in time. Hopefully, but making a lot of parts myself, I can save some money, and not spend a ton, like I usually do..

I feel like writing more, but I think that's it for today. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I am somewhat a part of this Robin costume already xD...
    But yeah, i'll be looking forward to it ~

    ReplyDelete