Saturday, 21 January 2012

Mr. Blue Sky

Sun is.. Okay, it was shining, but the sky is blue now. Well, it's been more than a week since I last wrote an update from Planet-Oli. Oast week has had it's ups and downs. Today I went to a "open house" arrangement, which consists of different educations one can begin. Sign-Technician caught my eye. Basically, you design and produce signs for anything from restaurants, to supermarkets, private institutions, cars.. Anything you can think of. I'm a bit of a nut for customizing things of any kind, so I think it could be kinda my thing.
My uncle knows a guy who does it for a living, so maybe I'll get an apprenticeship there.


At the moment I'm beyond poor (I have £5($10)) in my account, so I feel a bit stuck with everything. Louise is off to watch Batman Live (again :P ) tonight, so what to do this evening. I received the 'R' for my next cosplay project, so perhaps, if I'm bored, I could look into different fabrics. I need some red (a very specific shade) with a cubic pattern placed across it, but tilted 45 degrees. If you have seen anything like it, don't hesitate to let me know!


I'm in a neutral mood today. Not feeling any of the fandoms right now. Kinda strange, as I'm usually influenced into one of my 3 main fandoms, on a daily basis, be it Power Rangers, Batman or Doctor Who. 
I arranged to see an old friend of mine next Friday, to watch all 3 Transformers movies, but then my cousin called and invited us to his birthday.. It's kind of annoying calling 6 days prior to something like that, when people usually make plans several weeks before a given date. So that kinda pissed me off. On the other side, it means I'll be in Kalundborg Friday evening, so I could jump off at Thomas' instead of going up there Saturday as intended. Then go home Saturday or Sunday morning, or something. I'll have a chat to him about it. 


Right now, I'm listening to some music, and waiting for someone interesting to come on line. What to do though.. Play Batman: Arkham City? Not feeling like it tonight. Re-decorate? Could do. But I'd need materials. Damn it. 


I think that's it for now. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment