Monday, 16 April 2012

Strage world

As of late, I have been look deeply into what most call conspiracy theories. No, not the moon landing. This s**t goes way beyond that.
If you can't be bothered to listen to me, go to www.thrivemovement.com and you'll get everything served on a silver platter. It'll probably make more sense than what I say anyway.
Okay. Basically, our world is not as good as I thought it was. "WHOA, big surprise there, huh buddy?". Yeah. I know. But whipe your mind, and try not to think too much about what I'm saying.
I've cited this from the webpage I linked to above.

"Until recently, the controllers have been quite successful at insulting the idea that there might actually be conspiracies going on. “Conspiracy theorists... wackos...paranoid nut cases.” It has been made socially unacceptable to challenge big lies that we are told, because someone might make fun of us. But “conspiracy THEORY” has been turning into “conspiracy ANALYSIS” and finally into conspiracy FACT. When President George Bush Sr. got busted for covertly selling arms to the Contras, his administration was convicted of ...Conspiracy. When the AMA tried to shut down the emergence of Chiropractic, they were found guilty of...Conspiracy."

Just a few examples. If you want more, go to: http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_problem-gda

Basically, there are a lot of issues in this world. I'm going to be so bold to say, it's largely due to the introduction of money, as a trade system.
However, I believe it's simply an outdated system, that has had it's day. Don't believe me? Look at the finacial sector. Can we agree it's all going haywire? And it's not going to stop. It's going to get worse, until the people of the world realisze that money is not our future.

Something i've been thinking is the following: If you could be ANYTHING you wanted to in the world,without having to think about the paycheck, what would you chose? I have a theory that, no matter what people think or believe, I think the choices in regards to career, would be as diverse, as human individuals. Think about it. How many friends have you got, that want to be the same thing? If you ask your friends what they truely would like to become, not based on money, you'd have very odd jobs appearing. And that's a good thing.

On a different note, do you remember in recent years, "the machines" have been taking our jobs away, causing massive unemployment. Well, true. They have been taking the hard labour work away from us. Now, think about a world where all the hard labour, that no one wanted to do, was done by machines?  To be honest, I think this would actually solve the equation. I know you'll probably disagree, say that "what about the people who dont want to do anything?". Well, I agree. There will be. But having experienced doing nothing productive for 2 years, I will guaranty you, that whoever says they dont want to do anything at all, will change their minds pretty soon.

What I'm trying to say is, why live in a world full of hate, bitterness, and cold hard cash, when you can replace all this with love and kindness?

No comments:

Post a Comment